We want you to look your best. Here are a few general tips to follow.
- Arrive Early. If you are scheduled for a 5:00 pm session and show up late or unprepared, you will have less time for your scheduled session. So arrive early to maximize every moment with your photography.
- Clothing Styles. Make sure your choice of clothing compliments you as an individual and choose an outfit that represents your personality. In order to keep the focus on you, avoid clothing that has logos on it. School logos are acceptable especially for youth.
- Color. Bring a variety of colors to the photo session; don’t bring four blue outfits even if it is your favorite color. Make sure you wear complementing colors as well. For example, if you’re wearing a black top, wear white, brown or khaki pants to complete the outfit. Feel free to mix colors up!
- Props. Feel free to bring fun, creative props to your photo shoot. Props can include sun glasses, flowers, letterman jacket, etc.
No one can argue that photographs are an investment for a lifetime. Sessions start at $75 and include the following:
- 1 to 1 ½ hour photo shoot with Edgewater Photography
- Photo shoot location of your choice (limited to the greater Phoenix metropolitan area)
- Private online photo gallery
- Unlimited number of images
- Signed photographer's release form
- Downloadable compressed file format (ZIP file) containing images
A deposit of 50% is required at the time you book your session and the remainder is due at your photo shoot. Your experience with Edgewater Photography will include a one-on-one photo shoot, limited post production “touch ups”, a private online photo gallery to view your proofs from the comfort of your home, and digital archiving up to one year.